Tuesday, September 21, 2010

We Needed a Cheeseburger


We celebrated Jim's first exam with dinner at Dickie Jo's, a local cheeseburger place. The food was good and seems to have a lot of sustainable practices. And I got an IPA with dinner. Yum!


Trooper's been hitting the books (and flashcards) pretty hard.


I made these jammy pants! Watch out!

It looks like I'll be temping at the same office all week. Hopefully the temp agency can find a job for me next week! Jim had his first exam today and is already back to studying right now. We had a nice dinner (see above). If there's anything I love, it's a good cheeseburger! As you can see, I finished making my pajama pants. The pattern was great (I think the brand was Kwik Sew). Jim even helped me do the elastic part. I'll be making some flannel jammies for winter. I received an email that I'm all set for Big Brothers Big Sisters training. They received all of my application materials and letters of reference and passed the background check. Training is next Monday and Wednesday night. I'm looking forward to getting a little sister soon!

No comments: