Thursday, September 23, 2010

Everybody's Working for the Weekend


This chicken cordon bleu has Swiss cheese and prosciutto in it. Yum!



These guys are ridiculous.

So last night Trooper was pooped from jogging. He slept all evening after dinner. Then at 10pm, as we were getting ready to read in bed, he went NUTTY! It was as if he realized, wait, I didn't play with them yet!! He was sprinting from room to room, throwing all of his toys in the air, and jumping on our bed. It was so funny! What a nut.
This morning I wanted to work out before work in our apartment's fitness center. Well, if you know Jim, he did NOT like the idea of me walking for two minutes in the dark parking lot. So he woke up early just to walk with me. Of course, on the walk over, we saw some guy driving a creepy van. Then we watched the morning news while were we were working out, and a cougar had been caught in a town near here. It all only reaffirms his irrational worries.
After work I met Amy for a beer. It was nice! I was running late and she had to get home to her doggie, but it was nice to chat.
The office I'm working at has at least asked me back for Monday. Conveniently, my volunteer training is right next door to the office. They literally share a parking lot.
There's a fabric sale at one of the shops I love here on Saturday. It's their 2nd anniversary, and they are advertising cupcakes to celebrate. You know I'll love that.
And here's a fabric/ pattern designer I've discovered, Amy Butler. I bought one of her patterns recently and can't wait to start it. Her fabrics are soooooo cute! I'm so envious of people who make their crafting/ sewing/ art a profession. Sigh, one day!

No comments: