Sunday, September 19, 2010

Make These Peppers!!


Yep, I sewed these jammy pants! Just have to put in the elastic at the waist and hem the bottoms.


Oh my gosh, the stuffed peppers were so good! I added in some garlic and a bit of dry oregano to the filling, but otherwise it was great! Very flavorful. Yesterday had a few weird events. First of all, I didn't realize I'd put Jim's keys in my fleece pocket and he tore the apartment apart for a few hours searching for his keys. I felt so terrible when I realized I had them all along. Luckily Jim was just relieved to have not lost his keys. While he was searching, an ambulance showed up and did something next door (still don't know what.) Then, after we'd gone to bed, around midnight, our fire alarm started going off. There was no fire or smoke, so it must have been malfunctioning. We have two in our unit, so Jim disabled the faulty one (which they are replacing tomorrow.) So we didn't get the best night's sleep. Today we are doing things around here. We bought Jim some rain pants to wear over his clothes when he bikes to school. He was going to make chicken cordon bleu for dinner, but we've put that on hold until later in the week (after his first exam.) So I think I'll make a big lasagna. Jim gave Trooper a bath and we're going to brush his teeth later. (Puppy spa day!) Tomorrow I return to temping.

No comments: