Thursday, September 9, 2010

Not Feeling Too Well


This is a replica of the largest meteorite ever found. (This was taken on the U of O campus.)


An electric car tooting around the law school.


This just cracks us up, the way that Trooper lays with his back legs out.

Jim was a bit sick over the weekend and now I'm feeling a bit crappy. I think it's a cold of some sort. Hopefully I'll feel better tomorrow for our trip to Seattle to see our lovely Jojo. Today I went to meet Jim for lunch and we had a little picnic outside the law school. After we picked up my spouse card, gym membership, and met with a nice woman who offers work and family support for job ideas. I haven't even blogged about Market of Choice, a wonderful grocery store in our area. There are four of them and they have great food and a lot of local goods. After school Jim's going to a sustainable building meeting and I'm making stir fry for dinner.

No comments: