Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Day of Tomorrow

Today was my last day of temping at the real estate office. I'm actually looking forward to having a day at home with Trooper. Yesterday was a long day after working from 8 til 5 and then going to BBBS training until 8:30. Training went really well and I actually had a friend there! The girlfriend of one of Jim's fellow law students, Sasha, was there, which was nice. We had just seen each other on Friday but neither of us brought it up, so it was a surprise. I'm really looking forward to being assigned a youth. Jim is at a law contest or something like that. He even wore a suit! It involves something with a partner and negotiating. If he wins he might go on to Regionals (not like on Glee; I already asked.) Trooper and I went jogging this evening and I made some eggplant curry for dinner.

No comments: