Wednesday, September 15, 2010

DIY

I went to the library and checked out another crafting book. I was pretty humored by the DIY cloth menstrual pads. Although I know I run the risk of Jim reading this blog at school, I've left the book open to the page and picture titled "Woman's Cloth" on our coffee table. I wish my blog readers could see; it's a good laugh. Last evening I took Trooper to the dog park and he had a great time. He was running around a lot. Jim was biking home and saw us playing so stopped. When Jim biked home, Trooper wanted to run home ASAP to be with him. We jogged back, his little ears blowing in the wind and big tongue hanging out of his mouth. He loves Jim! I may take him over there in a bit today. I went on Meetup.com again to look for groups, but haven't seen any in Eugene I'd like to join. I'm envisioning hip women who sew and drink wine (at the same time) and dogs are welcome. Too much to ask for? Also, I received an email from that charter school that I'd interviewed at for the pt position. They said they didn't receive the funding to fill it. I'm sure something will come along. I finished a super cute craft project but won't be posting it until the recipient receives it (redundant?) I'm also making Trooper a quick U of O bandana to wear on game days.

No comments: