Saturday, April 30, 2011

Bieber Fever

Well, if karma exists, I have a lil coming my way. I took my Little Sister to the movies to see Justin Bieber Never Say Never. It was at the $1.50 theater. She was so excited. She was dancing in her seat. For the first half hour, I thought, this isn't so bad. But then it hit me. It kinda was. But she was happy, so that's good.

Last night I made meatball subs. I bought hoagie buns, made home made meatballs, covered them with marinara, and melted cheese over them. They were pretty darn good. We watched The King's Speech, but I fell asleep. That's kinda my thing.

Tonight Jim gets the house to himself (and Trooper) for studying. My girlfriend and I are going to get dinner and go see Water for Elephants. Jim's first exam in Thursday morning at 9am. I'll be handling all of his non-law school needs, so please direct any calls to me. He'll get back to you after May 13th.

And finally, Trooper and I are both highly allergic to Oregon. My allergies have been getting worse by the day. Whatever super pollen is in the air is not fun. I tried Claritin and it did nothing. Last night I borrowed one of Trooper's Zyrtec and was able to get a good night's sleep at least, but was not fully cleared up. It goes against my general rule of taking medicine, but it had to happen. Darn that plant sperm. (Did you know that pollen is actually plant sperm? Yep, millions of sperm flying through the air, hoping to land on a flower.)

1 comment:

smithktroll said...

You are such a good big sister! We started watching The King's Speech yesterday, (i got tired so will finish watching it today)I believe with all my heart it's the crazy lichen hanging off of everything in Oregon.....I'll buy stock in Zyrtec.