Sunday, April 17, 2011

Trooper's Birthday Party


Yep, I had a lil doggie party today. How can you not when you have a sweetie like Trooper?


I made human cupcakes. I use the cake and icing recipe from Better Homes and Gardens. That's one of the best cookbooks around.


And I went to Curious K9 and bought doggie cakes. These drove Trooper NUTS. We caught him getting on the dining room table twice while we were in the living room talking. He ate half of a human cupcake and a few chips. Hopefully he doesn't have a tummy ache tonight.


He had fun playing with his pals. Trooper loves Jack Russell Terriers, so Bailey was a welcome addition to the wolf pack.


After everyone left, I made us Ina's Mexican chicken soup. It's pretty yummy!

And I didn't even blog about muddy kickball. Yep, on Saturday night we played kickball in the rain. I basically stood in the outfield in two raincoats hoping the ball would never come my way. It was slightly like a Subaru commercial.

No comments: