Friday, April 22, 2011

Happy Earth Day


I took this picture at 5:30am this morning. When I woke up, I looked for Trooper. And there he was, cute as a bug in a rug (or as a puppy squished between two pillows) in the guest bed. It is amazing how much relief he's had from the steroids.

I celebrated Earth Day by riding my bike to work for the fourth time this week. I really could've ridden all five days, but I was lazy on Wednesday. Both the sun and bike riding have helped my mood greatly this week. It was so nice that we walked Trooper over to the dog park after work and let him run around. Now Jim's making me a pizza and I'm watching the Newshour (really interesting series on Autism which can be seen on Newshour's website). A little while ago, I ran out to get Jim a beer and came home with a giant ham to make on Sunday. I guess that happens.

No comments: