Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Running Club

Last night after work I finally went to the Eugene Running Club! Trooper and Jim dropped me off. There were around 25 people there. I even saw someone I knew from Big Brothers Big Sisters. I jogged with two different women who were really nice. Then I had a veggie lasagna waiting in the fridge to be put in the oven, which was awesome. And pumpkin bars for dessert and Big Love on DVD. Pretty nice way to spend a Monday evening. Trooper woke us up at 5am this morning. He's never tried to wake us up, even on the weekends he sleeps in with us. He was pawing at both of us. Jim took him out. I said maybe he had a bad dream. We got him to lay back down until 6am when we woke up to go workout. He was a little playful this morning. I am planning to take him over to the dog park after work.

No comments: