Monday, October 25, 2010

Rainy Day

Tonight I decided against going to the running club. It's been raining cats and dogs on and off. I didn't feel like running in the cold and rainy evening. So I went to the fitness room at our complex and settled for the elliptical and Office reruns. On the days when I don't work out in the morning with Jim, I wake up at the same time and take Trooper for a long walk before work. This morning we made it out between showers. I made Ina's potato leek soup tonight with grilled ham and cheese. Yum! A good cold rainy night dinner. We've been watching Jeopardy while we eat and Jim usually wins. (Wait til I play him in Scrabble.) Then he's back to work! I've been sewing (but I'm stuck on some tote bag straps) and starting a painting. It's suddenly hit me how soon Christmas is and I'm not too far along on my Christmas crafting! Too many crafts, too little time!

No comments: