Monday, October 11, 2010

Fall


Have you ever seen carrots with different color skin? Me either!


I love having people over for dinner.


Please ignore how uncute I was at 8am on a Sunday. Focus on the cute doggie.

It feels very fall-like today. Weather.com says it's currently 48 degrees out. I am sitting here in a thermal shirt and flannel jammies. I know I have a flair for the dramatics, but it's starting to get chilly out. Work was fine today. When I got home, all of the kids were riding bikes in the parking lot and the first question is, "Where's Trooper?!?" So I brought him down to see his kiddie friends. He was nuts. He was in cat hunting mode. I took him for a long walk and he was still nuts. Jim played with him and he was still nuts. I think he's finally sleeping now. I made some TJ's battered fish for dinner and worked on a bit of sewing. Christmas will be here before we know it. I am working on a tote that has curved corners. The curves are a bit hard, but the woman at the fabric store told me to just go slow. Hopefully it will turn out well! Jim's studying away. Trooper was bothering him to play and I was bothering him by setting off the smoke alarm, trying to both cook and gossip with Vanessa at the same time. Sorry, pal!

No comments: