Saturday, October 30, 2010

I'm Back, Readers!


I know, I've been a slacker about blogging lately! Sorry readers! Our days have been busy. On Thursday night we went to our friends' house to eat chili. After dinner the girls went to watch Grey's Anatomy and the boys went for a drink at the Beer Stein (or it may be spelled Bier Stein. Or something like that.) Friday night we went for a drink with some another couple. We are quite the social butterflies, I guess! This morning I went to the Saturday Market. Only two more weeks of it for the season! I think it starts back up in April. Then I went on a long run. It has been drizzly today but not too bad. Then I started my weekend cleaning and laundry frenzy. This afternoon I met a friend at a doggie costume party (see pics above!) It was fun but a bit chaotic. (As Jim said, you thought a bunch of dogs in costumes would be calm?) Trooper liked the attention but was scared by two french bulldogs that were dressed as flying monkeys. I don't blame him; flying monkeys are scary! There's a big football game on this evening but I'm in the mood for sweat pants and a glass of wine. Jim took some Cheez-Its and beer and went to watch it at a friend's house. Right now I have a banana bread in the oven and NPR on the radio and it's quite a relaxing scene. I am hoping it won't rain all day tomorrow so we can take a fall walk. We're getting excited for Jim's mom and Dave to come visit us next weekend. We have lots of fun things planned! Okay, I have to get to those sweats and that wine. I shall try to write more tomorrow, blog readers!

No comments: