Sunday, October 24, 2010

Party On!


On Saturday morning I made raspberry muffins from scratch. On Sunday I made challah french toast. (We like to eat.)


Trooper's going to be a Mad Man for Halloween.


Party on Wayne! Party on Garth!

I am taking a break from cleaning to update my blog. The weekend has flown by again and I haven't posted since Thursday. On Friday evening we went to a potluck dinner at a law student's house. Jim made chicken wings with curry butter to take. They were great! We took Trooper, and he was fine until another dog showed up. All he wanted to do was hump the other dog. So finally I took him home since he was making a scene. On Saturday I spent most of the day running around preparing for the Halloween party at the law school. We were Wayne and Garth from Wayne's World. Jim was a sober volunteer at the party. It was in a gym on campus and felt slightly like a high school dance with kegs of beer. Today it's back to business. Jim's at the library studying and I'm cleaning and making food for tomorrow evening. Tonight we're having a fish and chips night. If it doesn't rain too hard tomorrow I plan on going to the Eugene Running Club again. Still working at the mall through the temp agency. I'm waiting to hear from Big Brothers Big Sisters on a youth match. Hopefully they will find me one soon!
I also want to remember my dear doggie friend, Pumpkin, who passed away yesterday. She was the best pug girl and I loved cuddling with her. She belonged to Jim Sr and Judy, my in-laws. She lived to be 16! We will miss you, Pumpkin! Such a sweetheart.

No comments: