Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Cute Pet Contest


How many pictures do I have of my doggie? A local news station is having a Cutest Pet contest. I entered this picture of Trooper. It was taken in our old apartment in Geneva.

It was hard to pick which picture to use. I thought I'd share some good runner-ups with my readers!


Trooper loves his babies.


This one's a little blurry. When he comes in from the rain his hair stands up and we call him Spike.


Thankfully he has his super cute rain coat.


Dogs wearing costumes are always funny.


Look at that little face.


This is one of my favorite pictures of my two favorite guys. Look how happy they look.


Such a good boy.

3 comments:

*Laura Angel said...

he is too cute

Unknown said...

You are a lucky girl to have two such cute boys! Hope you win the contest. What's the prize?

Amanda said...

Thanks! I think the winner(s) get their pic on the sponsor's dog food label. http://www.kmtr.com/ugc/cat/cutest_pet/7YW6UyG1wUOTe8Jt7t2ekw.aspx
I don't know who wouldn't pick that cute face, but maybe I'm a biased doggie mom!