Monday, March 7, 2011

Doggies

Does anyone else like to look at cute pictures of doggies online? Before I had a dog I would sometimes just look up pictures of puppies of breeds I thought I might like to get one day. Now I love to look at the Pioneer Woman blog or Posie Gets Cozy just to see if they've posted pics of their dogs. My love for dogs doesn't stop at mine, although if you could see his little squishy face sleeping right now, you'd love him more than anything too. (He's dreaming right now and he kind of matches our new couch pillows. Double cute!)

Trooper's been feeling better in terms of seizures (we haven't seen one in a week and a half) but his itching has increased since we've completely stopped the steroids. The vet recommended trying Zyrtec, so we started that tonight. We are thinking the shaking must have been related to the steroids. Hopefully we can get some allergy relief so that he doesn't get his "hot spots" back. Poor pup itches and bites at his paws and skin until he gets open wounds.

I'm so happy to only be working a four day work week and counting down the days until my dear, darling, wonderful best friend Vanessa arrives on Friday!! I'm picking her up at 11am on Friday in Portland. We are planning on lunch in PDX and then heading back to Eugene (about a two hour drive.) I can't wait to see her cute little face!

No comments: