Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Manhattan Smoothie


It was warm and sunny out today, I biked to work! It was so nice to ride home in the sunshine. I was straight up cruising. I saw a red tulip on the side of the road. I was waiting for other bike riders to pass me (it's happened before.)

This picture is just for you, blog readers. When you live in Eugene, you can really dress however you want and no one looks twice. Here's what I need to ride my bike to work:

Velcro reflector around one pant legs so my pants don't get caught in the chain.
Sneakers, but don't worry, I change my shoes at work.
Fleece to work? You bet (in Eugene.)
LL Bean backpack that I've had since high school.
And helmet (safety first.)

Spring Break Jim made a great dinner tonight: kung pao chicken. Yum! So good and fresh. Right now he's putting the rest in tupperware for my lunch tomorrow. Jim's going out for a beer now and Trooper and I are getting ready to cuddle, drink wine, and eat cookies. (It's a favorite past time of ours.)

1 comment: