Friday, March 4, 2011

Take Out Night

Last night I was not in the mood to cook. I tried a few new recipes this week, none of which were that spectacular. It was worth a try and put a little variation in our week. Jim even said to me, "If it wasn't for you, I'd be eating ramen every night." So after I got a quick hair cut, I stopped for some Mucho Gusto. I love their fish tacos. Jim had the carnitas burrito but didn't seem to be that head over heels in love with it. Mucho Gusto is owned by the same people who own Dickie Jo's, a really yummy burger place in town. I love their food and they are locally owned and try to serve food made sustainably with local ingredients. And you can buy beer at both if you eat in. Yum!

Jim will be at the library late tonight so that he can relax and hang out with Joe all weekend. I may watch a movie with a friend and let our doggies play. I'm picking up my Little Sister early tomorrow to hang out before Joe gets in. It should be a fun weekend!

No comments: