Friday, February 18, 2011

Weekend!

Last night, I had a very lovely girlie cocktail evening at Davis's. At 6pm on Thursdays, "Ladies Night" begins, which means that ladies get half off of their drinks and food on the bar menu. They had really great cocktails (that tasted "like vacation" as one of my girlfriends said) and good food. It was fun to chat and have fun drinks, such as my pineapple and jalapeno vodka drink. We were trying to keep up a weekly Grey's Anatomy viewing, but it doesn't end until 10pm, and that's pretty late for working gals.

Tonight I am planning to make veggie quesadillas (see Pioneer Woman's latest post) and get a good nights sleep. Our friends are adopting our old couch, and we're planning a breakfast outting before they pick it up. I LOVE going out for breakfast! Such a nice way to start the day. If all goes according to plan, we should have our chocolate brown sectional couch by tomorrow evening! Puppy? Check. Girl Scout cookies? Check. Pretty excited and can't wait to post pics for my blog readers!

No comments: