Monday, February 21, 2011

My Puppy

Trooper has had two more shivering moments. One was while I was at work and Jim was at home at 9am this morning. Another was this evening. He seems to only loose control of his head and neck, and can stop the shivering himself (when he thought he was getting a treat.) He is still eating and drinking and acting like himself. I am taking him to the vet tomorrow morning. Jim worries that we will now be entering the realm of the philosophical debate about how much medical care you put into an animal. I just want my doggie to be healthy and happy.

2 comments:

*Laura Angel said...

I put thousands into Charlie and did not help. BUT am so glad I did. I gave him every chance. Any decision you make will be the right one. Remember that. I never thought there would be another dog like Charlie. There is not, but I have Arthur now who I love *almost* as much :)

Amanda said...

Thanks for the comforting words!