Tuesday, February 8, 2011

A Normal Tuesday

It's been a pretty quiet start of our week. As usual, I am already daydreaming about our weekend. We are heading to the KLCC Microbrew Festival on Friday night, which should be tones of fun. On Saturday I am taking my Little Sister to Darwin's Birthday party at a museum on campus and then I am hoping she'll want to read to the doggies at the library again. And Sunday is the Truffle Shuffle! My friend and I have been jogging twice a week together and will be running the 4 mile run together. I'm excited and hope it gets the word out about how wonderful Committed Partners for Youth/ Big Brothers Big Sisters of Eugene is! I am actually meeting with someone on Feb. 20 to talk about joining the Leadership Board for CPY/BBBS, which is a group that helps with fundraising, recruitment, etc. I think it sounds like a good cause and will be another way to meet people and be active in our community.

No comments: