Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Trooper Update

Well, I took Trooper to the vet this morning. The results: inconclusive. The vet said his temperature, heart, lungs, etc were all healthy. He was wagging his tail and having a great time. (I was crying a bit.) She thought maybe it's the steroids he's still taking for his allergies/ skin condition. She didn't seem too worried. It may be a small seizure disorder. If it is and he's not in pain, we'll just have to adapt and live with it. We mainly want Trooper to be happy and comfortable in life. We haven't seen him have a trembling moment since last night when he was lying in bed. I will just try to remember to be thankful for him in my life and to give him the best quality of life I can.

2 comments:

*Laura Angel said...

Awww Amanda! :( Ill be praying for Trooper!

Amanda said...

Thanks Laura! I know you understand how much I love my doggie.