Thursday, February 24, 2011

Thank goodness for happy hour

And thank goodness for my husband. I'm very thankful to have met some very nice, intelligent, and interesting gals in Eugene. Tonight there were only two of us at happy hour, but it was a great night of unwinding and eating cheeseburgers. I'm always happy that Jim knows I like to go out and have my friends and never gets jealous or anything. He has also been the best listener about my concerns for Trooper. I may be over worrying, over anxious, and slightly neurotic, but he just listens and lets me be as emotional as I want. I really appreciate him.

In other news, Jim only saw Trooper have one shaking episode today. Otherwise, he was playing, walking, sleeping, eating, and doing the usual Trooper routine. Hopefully we know he's at least happy and cozy while we figure out what's wrong.

No comments: