Saturday, February 12, 2011

Brew Ha Ha


I can't believe there are crocuses blooming!

The Microbrew Fest was a blast!! I wish I could document the hilarity. The beer was good and the characters were awesome (I'm sure the beer helped with that.) The only problem with the night was that we were worried about Trooper. He'd thrown up a few times earlier on Friday, which is really unlike Troop. He actually threw up again last night at around 3am. All over our beautiful duvet. (Luckily it washed out this morning.) Jim called the emergency vet this morning and she didn't seem too concerned, but said to bring him in if he threw up again (which he hasn't.) Jim made him mashed potatoes today to settle his puppy tummy. Jim was so helpful today. He steam cleaned the carpet to get rid of the doggie vomit stain and smell. He also watched Trooper while I was hanging out with my Little Sister. I took her out for pizza (she was too excited to eat) and to a Darwin celebration at the little history museum on campus. It was another positive day! She had a small taste of science, which was really great.

I just made us BLATs (bacon, lettuce, avocado, tomato sammies) and garlic fries for dinner and Trooper is sleeping soundly. It started raining. We've had unusually dry weather and I knew it would end. (Just in time for the Truffle Shuffle tomorrow.) I'm really excited to veg out tonight. We just wish our new couch would arrive for ultimate vegging!!

No comments: