Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!


Although I know that Valentine's Day is a commercialized, silly holiday, I still like hearts and pink. My Valentine got these sugar cookies.


Trooper fancies himself a cat.


I made this cute change purse for my girlfriend.

The Truffle Shuffle was great! We finished at around 38:15 and did get a chocolate truffle at the end! It drizzled a little while we ran, but it wasn't too bad.

Trooper and I had puppy school and he did so well. We started working on stay and walking nicely on the leash. He hasn't thrown up since Fri night/ Sat morning, so we think he's okay.

After puppy school, we went to dinner with friends for one of my girlfriend's birthdays. We went to Agate Alley Bistro, which is both cute and had great food. I ordered the meatloaf sandwich and fries, which were a delight. I also ordered the mac n cheese to share, and that was awesome.

Rumor has it that Jim and Trooper are making me a heart shaped pepperoni and mushroom pizza for dinner tonight! What great Valentines :)

No comments: