Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Change Purse


I made myself this change purse with the Cash and Carry pattern I blogged about earlier. It's great for beginners. I just need a rotary cutter to make sure I cut straight lines when I cut out my fabric.

Can I tell you all I love getting comments on my blog? Thanks for leaving them :)

Last night I met up with four other gals and tried B2 (B squared) in Crescent Village. The wine was good but we didn't realize they close at 8:30pm on Tuesday. They were really nice and stayed open later just for us. Jim met up with some guys at the Bier Stein. We have been so lucky to have met nice and interesting people since we've been here.

I don't know if I've posted that on Feb 19 I am taking my Little Sister snowshoeing with BBBS! I will keep you posted and let my readers know how it goes!

If anyone would like to run, Big Brothers Big Sisters is hosting the Truffle Shuffle on Feb 13! I am running the 4 mile run. You get a chocolate truffle at the end from the Euphoria Chocolate Company! And it benefits a great program!

1 comment:

smithktroll said...

How lovely that you are shuffling to get a truffle!!Change purse is cute! You are quite talented!