Thursday, December 16, 2010

What a Nice Husband


Jim made one of our faves, pasta with with sausage and peas.

Last night Jim picked me up from work and took me home to work out while he went to the grocery store. He made dinner and bought me flowers and a chocolate bar. What a guy! We started watching Good Hair, a documentary by Chris Rock about African American hair. It's really good so far. It looks like we're actually having a few days of no rain, which is a nice relief. I am hoping to ride my bike to work tomorrow. I love riding it, but it's hard in work clothes. I get to wear jeans on Fridays so that makes it a bit easier. I only have a certain amount of nice work pants and wouldn't want them to get muddy or ruined on a rainy day. We are going to a little party tonight. A law student and his fiancee are hosting us before everyone goes away for the holidays. I am hoping I can convince Jim that Trooper should go with us. He was invited, after all. Saturday is a Big Brothers Big Sisters event at a local art studio. We'll be making Christmas crafts, which should be fun. On Sunday we are heading to Portland for the day together to go to Powell's Books and Stumptown Coffee. And get lunch somewhere. Then it's a week of work. I have to work on Christmas Eve and then Jim and I want to make Christmas cocktails together and listen to Christmas songs. And eat cookies. I can't wait!

No comments: