Friday, December 10, 2010

TGIF


I put this picture in a frame and put it on my desk. It's my favorite picture and reminds me of my special guys and our perfect wedding day. (Photography by Bob Kessler)

Friday is here! I spend most of my week day dreaming about the weekend. Tonight Trooper and I have been invited to watch a movie at a gal's home. I am going to wear my jammies and hope I don't fall asleep on her couch :) Jim has his second final this morning and is about to head to school. Tomorrow he'll be studying away and I'm taking my little sister to see Tangled. It's been raining every day. It gets up in the 50s so it's warm, but wet. Sometimes it rains lightly and other times it pours hard. I haven't blogged since Tuesday morning. Tuesday evening I went out for a drink which was really fun. Wednesday and Thursday I came home, worked out, and worked on Christmas things. (I can't wait to post all of my Christmas crafts after they are given!)

No comments: