Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Funny Pup


I wish this pic wasn't so blurry! But this is my almost finished craft shelf. The sewing machine isn't going there for good.


Since I started cleaning out the closet to fill my craft shelf, Trooper has been hiding in the guest room closet. Maybe it's his den. It's a little Anne Frank, but it's cute.

It's been rainy, rainy, rainy here. I only rode my bike to work on Monday due to the cold rainy days. I've also felt a bit sick, maybe a cold or something. Last night I watched Glee (while Jim studied at school until 10pm or so) and then fell asleep on the couch. But I still felt crappy today. Since it's been rainy Trooper hasn't been able to go to the dog park, so he's been super playful inside. I woke up early today to do a yoga video and left the boys sleeping in bed. After awhile I heard "squeak, squeak." It was Trooper playing with his toy pre 6am. Then tonight he ran out with my slipper in his mouth trying to get either of us to play. What a nut! There was a Big Brothers Big Sisters social at a bar tonight but I felt a tad too sick to socialize. Tomorrow night is Grey's Anatomy with the gals but I may stay home and veg again. Blah!

No comments: