Sunday, December 12, 2010

Tangled

We're in the home stretch of finals! Jim has one more, Tuesday at 1:30pm. On Friday evening we went out for sushi with another couple. It was really fun and I am glad Jim went. (I was ready to go without him!) The sushi was yummy and we went to an area of Eugene I'd never been to. Some of the rolls had pickled jalapeno on top, which was really good. On Saturday I took my Little Sister to lunch (she didn't eat any of her taco, I think she was too excited) and to see Tangled. It was really cute. She brought me a cookie (she called on Friday night to ask my favorite color and made me one with pink icing!) and a card she made. There's a Family Dinner for Big Brothers/ Big Sisters on Tuesday night. Her mom can't go, so I'm going to take her. After dinner we'll be baking cookies together. After Tangled I got some shopping done and took Jim a coffee at school. Trooper and I went over and had a movie night with our friend and her dog. We actually didn't even watch a movie but drank wine and had fun. We just finished breakfast. I bought a ham and cheese croissant. It was really yummy. I used to love, love, love getting chocolate croissants at The Cocoa Bean in Geneva. I haven't had one in Eugene yet, but I've heard there's a good bakery called The Sweet Life. One of my baking goals is to learn to make croissants. So flaky and buttery. Jim and I have plans to go to Portland next Sunday. We're going to check out Powell Book Store and get lunch together. I'm really excited!

No comments: