Monday, December 13, 2010

Christmas time!


Trooper Zika: The King of Chillaxin.

Last night I made a really good Sunday dinner: meatloaf, green bean casserole, and mashed potatoes. I was expecting Jim to be late for dinner, but he walked in just as I'd started eating. He even watched a little 60 Minutes with me. I was exhausted from house cleaning, jogging with Trooper, etc. I started watching a documentary on Valentino (which he owns about five pugs! They even put diamond clip on earrings on them, which was hilarious) and fell asleep. Tomorrow is my family dinner and Jim's LAST final! He is heading straight to the bar afterward. We'll see if he's still there when I'm done or if he's pedaled himself home. Yay to no more finals! I keep hearing about how cold it is in Chicago. It's been raining a lot here, but oddly warm. We had the windows open on Sunday. It's making it hard to realize that it's Christmas. We might be a bit frigid when we head to Illinois, but it will be worth it! I just pulled some spice cookies out of the oven for Jim. He's pretty spoiled!

No comments: