Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Christmas Break (for Jim!)

Yay, Jim's done with finals! He is already awake and planning his DVD to watch today. He was home by the time I finished with my dinner last night. The dinner went well, except for a few near break downs from my Little Sister. She just needs to learn patience and sportsmanship. But the night ended well because she won a doll in a raffle.
I had a request from my very lovely friend for my meatloaf recipe. I use Ina's for mini meatloaves and make a big meatloaf. It's really yummy. I've also been searching for the cookie recipe that we love. It's in the December issue of Martha Stewart and called "One Basic Cookie Dough, 30 Kinds of Cookies." I've made three different versions of the cookies and we've loved all of them.
I've also found a fun Eugene blog, Culinaria Eugenius.

No comments: