Friday, June 29, 2012

Asian Fusion

Last night Jim made another recipe from Food and Wine, Chicken Satay with Peanut Sauce.  It was really good!  Very flavorful.  It did seem a bit time and labor intensive.  And like the curry from a few nights ago, a few special ingredients.  But I loved it and we have a lot of peanut sauce left to use in other dishes this week. 

Weekend time!  I am volunteering at the museum on Saturday morning and taking my LS out Saturday afternoon.  On Sunday we are partaking in some wine tasting for a gal's birthday.  We've also made some other fun summer plans: Jim is heading to Arizona to visit his grandparents at the end of July (Trooper and I are staying here to hold down the homestead) and we are driving up to Seattle for a quick visit the weekend of July 13.  I think I'm ready to retire and travel full time. 

1 comment:

Healthy Recipes said...

This recipe sounds very interesting and yummy !