Monday, June 25, 2012

 Look at that face!  Trooper is sick of the rain.  I think he's slightly depressed.  "Guys, it's been raining since October!  Make it stop!!"  I hear ya, buddy. 
I finished a tote for myself!  I made a ton of these (with a pocket) for Christmas gifts, and made myself a simple version (finally.) 

We had a nice weekend!  We had two nights of staying in and sleeping 10 hours (much needed.)  On Saturday, I went to the Saturday Market in the morning then to see Brave in the afternoon with my LS.  (Such a great message for young girls!)  Jim rode his bike to check out the Olympic Track and Field Trials, but I wasn't Oregon enough and didn't want to go in the rain, so stayed home.  On Sunday I spent the morning volunteering at the Museum.  I'm excited to be doing something more relevant to my degrees, even if it's only volunteering for 3 hours a week. 

I am hoping the rain will let up tomorrow and maybe Trooper's spirits will pick up.  (Rainy days and Mondays always get me down.)

No comments: