Thursday, June 21, 2012

Still More Granola Bars

Am I granola bar obsessed?  Mayhaps.  Last night I whipped up these awesome bars.  The addition of peanut butter and (mini) chocolate chips made them pretty delightful.  I did not include the seeds.  Yummy and filling. 
Otherwise, we are just enjoying our summer.  Trooper continues to be a (wonderful) handful.  Last night he was randomly limping at the dog park, but hasn't done it since.  Today he had dried blood in his ear.  He's such a rascal!  His itching has subsided quite a bit, though, so that is good, and he's still a happy and playful pup. 
I have been invited to a Bachelorette Party in Bend on August 3rd and 4th, which I am pretty excited about.  It sounds like a bunch of gals and breweries, so it should be a grand time!

No comments: