Saturday, June 2, 2012

TGIS

Summer Saturdays are the best.  I just came home from mini golfing with my LS and TZ is laying next to me chewing on his bone.  Last night Jim went to a bar to watch a basketball game, so TZ and I had a dog park date.  It was a lovely way to spend a quiet Friday night. 
I awoke this morning to my friend calling Jim to make sure I was alive.  We slept 10 hours last night and if you know the Legal Beagle, he is usually up and at em by 7am at the latest.  I was supposed to meet her at 9am and we didn't wake up until 8:45!  It felt so nice to sleep in in our own bed.  My friend and I have a weekly potato donut/ coffee/ farmer's market date and this week we fit it in before Spin class.  (Potato donuts are basically power bars.)  Tonight it sounds like it's going to be a family dog park/ early dinner night. 
Did you know that I'm taking four private swim lessons in the next two weeks?  As I never learned how to properly swim, I have decided it's time.  Aside from safety reasons, I am always really jealous of the people who swim at the gym.  I start on Tuesday night.
This Wednesday I am also meeting with someone about volunteering at one of the museums on campus.  I plan to continue with BBBS as well, meaning I'll be a bit busier on the weekends, but I am lucky to only work 40 hours a week and am trying to start thinking about my career after Jim finishes school (yay!!) 

No comments: