Sunday, June 26, 2011

Summer Time


Summer is here!  On Saturday I rode up to Salem with a friend.  Although I like hanging out with my Little Sister, it was fun to hang out with an adult and do girlie things.  We wore sundresses, had a little wine, did a little shopping, etc.  These fruits are from the market and will be transforming into a cobbler this evening.  

We have made a goal to make sure to get in an outdoor adventure every Sunday.  First stop was Amazon Park Dog Park.  Trooper loved it.  


Then we went on a hike on one of the Ridgeline Trails off of Fox Hollow Road.

 So pretty.  Even though my allergies are no fun, I can't stay inside.  I'm neti potting three times a day and taking Allegra.  Hopefully relief will come in a few weeks. 
 Look at this angel!  He just loves being outdoors too.  After our hike he was thrown in the bathtub.  Now he's passed out next to me.  Life is good for Trooper.
I was able to get in a lot of summer themed things this weekend.  This picture is from Friday.  Jim grilled us some cheeseburgers.  They are on the table under the foil.  Trooper is watching them like a hawk.  Other fun summer things we did this weekend: laid by the pool, hiked, drank beer in our friends' yard, grilled on Saturday, and now we are about to start bottling beer. 

No comments: