Monday, June 6, 2011

Flax and Fun


We finally took our mortar and pestle out of the box (it was a wedding gift.)  Jim used it to grind up flax seeds, but I think the little buggers are too small and oily.  So he used the coffee grinder.  We started putting the ground seeds on our oatmeal.  Between that and the bottles of red wine, I am working hard on keeping the ol' ticker healthy.

This is a picture of my lil guy after his bath last night.  He LOVES laying on the balcony, keeping watch over his kingdom (our area of the apartment complex.)  While I went to yoga tonight, his wonderful dad took him to the dog park and let him play at our apartment with his best puppy friend.  Yoga was Intense with a BIG I.  My friend and I have been going to a Vinyasa Yoga II class and it kicks my butt.  It's on Monday nights and I'm usually hurting until at least Wednesday.  And I got to use my new yoga mat bag!

Our neighbors were either fighting and/ or partying until about 5am last night/ this morning, which caused the dog to run around like a crazy animal, which caused us to be awake at ungodly hours.  We are finishing our BLTs and sweet potato fries and hoping we don't get a 4:30am wake up call again. 

I hope my readers are enjoying my blog.  Someone I love dearly told me today that it makes her feel like she's with us and it kinda makes her want to blog.  Sometimes I think a blog is a little bit egotistical (assuming everyone wants to hear about the mundane parts of your life) so it's good to know that people enjoy reading it.  I'll keep blogging, readers!

No comments: