Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Easiest Baked Tilapia

As it was the summer solstice, Trooper was allowed on the patio all evening.  He just came in at 9:30pm because that darn Siamese cat got his goat and he freaked out.  Otherwise, he would've been allowed out there even later.  According to weather.com, the sun is currently setting at 8:59pm in Eugene, Oregon, but there's light in the sky until at least 9:30pm.  It went up to 80 today for the first time this year, and it felt like summer.  Although my allergies are still bothering me, I'm thankful for the warm and dry weather.
I made a nice tilapia for dinner this evening.  It was fast and simple.   I broiled Jim's for a few minutes longer and he liked it (with additional hot sauce, of course.)
I am sad to say that another friend has lost her mother to cancer this week.  Until recently, I never realized how many lives are taken by cancer.  I guess we just have to try to take care of ourselves and be thankful for our loved ones every day. 

No comments: