Thursday, June 16, 2011

Neti Pot

Tonight I Neti Pot.
I've heard and read that using a Neti Pot to wash out your nasal cavities can help allergies.  I think the goal is to wash out the allergens.  I hope it doesn't feel like water boarding my nose.  I also wish I could Neti Pot my eyes.
I have given up on allergy medicines.  They don't seem to be working.  I am so congested that at times my ears clog and it's hard to swallow.  I bought a gel eye mask that I put in the fridge to put over my eyes and that helps give some temporary relief.  I am hoping the pollen levels decrease soon.  We live downwind from the Grass Seed Capital of the World.  Who knew.  I also get some relief at work, I'm assuming because the air is filtered through the air conditioner. 
Trooper went to Puppy Day Camp today.  I dropped him off at 7:30am.  He goes to Opportunity Barks, which is owned and run by two women who LOVE doggies.  He runs around in a field where he can see cows and hills and roll in the grass.  If I was rich I'd pay for him to go every day while we're at work.  The owners even feed him lunch.  Ha!
We miss our pal, James, but we are glad he was able to be with his family this weekend.  Trooper and I both are both wishing we were there. 

No comments: