Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Allergic

I have never been this allergic in my life.  (Let me be dramatic, readers, it's my blog.)  If you visit pollen.com, it will tell you that Eugene, Oregon has one of the highest (if not the highest) pollen levels in the US right now.  The weather has been so nice that I can't bring myself to stay inside, and even if I did, our windows have to stay open, so our apartment is full of pollen. 

Thank you for letting me get that out.

Jim is leaving tomorrow for the weekend, so Trooper is going to be the man of the house.  Right now Trooper is on the Atopica only (going back on the antifungal on Friday) and he hasn't had any GI problems.  We'll see how the addition of the next medicine goes.  We're both going to miss Jim a lot, but we'll be fine.  I plan on drinking wine, eating gourmet snacks, and crafting.  All until Jim returns on Sunday.  And run an 8K Sunday morning.  If you know me, you know I love Jim more than anything.  I cry a lil whenever he leaves for longer than a day.  That's just the way I roll. 

No comments: