Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Trooper's working hard




As you know, I love my dog. We adopted him from Rover Rescue in Aurora, and we both needed him. We don't know where he came from other than southern Indiana. I still remember seeing him trot into PetSmart at the adoption event. We knew we were meant to be! Jim was even ready to bribe the foster mom! There are a few things that make him cuter than the average mutt. First of all, his tail is awesome. It's a big fluffy fox tail. He's also a bit smaller than average. And his face. He has the cutest puppy like face. The mask of colors is just adorable. He's been standing post at our living room window. We think he has some border collie in him, and I've read over and over that border collies need a job. Trooper's job is to watch over the parking lot. We joked this morning that maybe he's up for a promotion. I'm so thankful for that dog.