Sunday, August 22, 2010

Super Trooper


Trooper must be thinking, "WTF, I used to be able to sleep all day before all of these walks!"


Taking a walk at Amazon Park in Eugene. That's one dog park in the background.

Trooper has had a lot of outdoor time since our arrival in Eugene! While Jim is at school, he is my constant companion. I am so grateful to have him with me. We take a lot of walks during the day. We also take him to the dog park a lot. I think he likes the people at the dog parks more than the other dogs. He also likes to jump on top of the picnic tables (usually people are amused by this except for an old man today who was clearly not amused). We took him walking on a bark path (there are tons of running paths here, some of which are bark, per Steve Prefontaine's wishes) and his paws got really dirty! We also found a matted fur patch on him. Dirty feet, dreadlocks... let's hope he's not adopting the hippie lifestyle that is all too prevalent around here.

1 comment:

Vanessa said...

LOL...I can totally picture Trooper smoking a joint while blasting a Grateful Dead DVD.