Sunday, August 29, 2010

Our Weekend

Jim and I had a nice weekend together. On Friday evening, we had Anthony and Amy over for dinner. I made Ina's lasagna and a recipe from Animal, Vegetable, Miracle: strawberry rhubarb crisp. During the day on Saturday, I volunteered at the Eugene Celebration (I guess it's a big deal around here) at the Science Factory's booth. Then we went to a pot luck at one of Jim's fellow law students homes. They played some interesting games: Stump (which involves you throwing a hammer in the air and catching it, then nailing nails in a stump) and Low Bag (where you have to pick up a paper bag in your mouth.) My very talented husband won Low Bag. We called it an early evening and came home. Jim's been doing school work all day today and I've been doing the usual Sunday activities. Tonight Jim's making pizza with bacon, potato, onion, and fontina cheese. Yum! Jim and I are looking into finding a sheep farm that will let us bring Trooper to chase/ herd their sheep. He's practically salivating at the cats outside and we think he might need to chase down some animals. And we'd get a really big kick out of watching it. I've found a few to email; it should be interesting to see how they respond.
Also, our wedding photographer just finished the draft of our wedding video project. I loved it!! I had to send back a few spelling changes so when it's all finished I'll try to post it to my blog. It was wonderful to look back on our perfect wedding day.

No comments: