Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Not too much is new


On Sunday, Jim made Ina's Coq au Vin (just without Cognac; we're on a budget here!) It was great!

Another regular day around here. Jim started riding his bike to school today, so Trooper and I didn't drive him. The dog and I took a long walk around our neighborhood, then I worked out in the small fitness room. This week we are going to get me a membership to the gym on campus. It will only be $45 for the semester (through Christmas.) Not only will it be bigger, but it will give me somewhere else to go during the day and be around more people. After the gym, I went to the library. Our library is really large and has multiple branches, which is nice. I tried to find a fabric store I'd seen, but couldn't find it. That will give me something to do another day. I prepped a cream of mushroom soup for dinner. We're going to have that and grilled cheese. Otherwise, I'm still looking for a job. No calls yet. I've applied at everywhere from Trader Joe's and Border's to admin asst jobs around town. We have only been here two weeks, but it'd be nice to get at least one call! I'm just trying to stay positive!

No comments: