Saturday, May 28, 2011

We Love Grilled Meats


I am making these change purses for a friend who is getting married in July.  She's giving them to her bridesmaids!  I think I'm getting better at it each time.


I made Trooper take a jog in the rain.  Two nights in a row.  He sleeps for about 8 hours while I'm at work, so I make his puppy booty get moving.  Jim made us cheeseburgers on the grill last night and Trooper wanted some ground beef so badly!


"Please give me some ground beef.  I am so cute and such a good dog."


Luckily the rain stopped for Jim to grill.  Trooper wanted out there to be near the meats.


I thought this was cool the way the screen showed up in this picture.  Jim is grilling chicken for friends tonight and steak for me on Sunday.  Hooray for the Grillmaster!

No comments: