Friday, May 6, 2011

Enchiladas

Tonight I made the Pioneer Woman's Spinach and Mushroom Enchiladas. If you like goat cheese, which you should, you're going to die when you eat these. So good. I'm still working on her book. I can't lie, it's getting a little slow at times. She's super cute, but I don't know if the story of marrying Marlboro Man warrants 320 pages.

Book Club was super fun last night. I am very lucky to know some great ladies here. It looks like we are reading The River House by Sarahlee Lawrence for next month. I've already ordered it from Powell's Books. It has a Pac NW theme, so it should be fitting for summer in Eugene.

Right now our ferocious beast (dog) is attacking his elk antler big time. Like a wolf. He's a nut. When we hadn't fed him yet, at 7:00, he started licking his food bowl, as if to say, I'm hungry!! His itching has been very minimal and there's hardly any hair around after his hair cut. Hopefully this will continue.

I think I have a busy day tomorrow. Hair cute, hang out with my Little Sister, maybe Music Festival if the weather is nice, and a Beer Fest. Jim's even agreed to go the Beer Fest!

3 comments:

smithktroll said...

Yeah! Have a fabulous time at the Beer Fest!!

Vanessa said...

I made the spinach and mushroom quesadillas last night...loved the goat cheese! I also added some rotisserie chicken breast for extra protein. Easy and really good. Thanks for the inspiration!

Amanda said...

Yay! They are lovely. The chicken's a great idea!