Saturday, May 21, 2011

Jim's Home!


Yay! We missed him. Trooper really missed him but has been doing a lot of fun puppy things, so he's passed out on the couch. We are really fortunate to know another couple in Eugene who has an awesome dog that Trooper plays with a lot. We trade of checking on the dogs when needed, so Jim took their doggie out at lunch on Thursday and they took Trooper over to the dog park at lunch time on Friday while I was at work. I was so grateful as it was beautiful out and I couldn't come home at lunch since I only had my bike. When I got home last night I jogged the pup to the park and made a cheeseburger for myself. I worked on some sewing stuff and watched movies. This morning has been lovely. Another day of no rain so far. I rode my bike to the Saturday Market. I parked my bike at a coffee shop and picked up an iced coffee and walked to the market. I picked up a lot of good stuff. Strawberries again, zucchini, purple broccoli, a strawberry rhubarb pie, snow peas, and pasties for lunch. Then I stuffed it all in my bike basket and rode home. When I got home I made Trooper go on a short jog. Hence why he's passed out now. In a little bit I'm going to a BBBS Bowling Fundraiser. My Little Sister was so excited about bowling that she was screaming in the phone last night. At the end of May I'm attending one of the BBBS Leadership Board meetings and may start working on the Board in June. Gotta stay busy!

No comments: