Monday, May 30, 2011

Happy Holiday Weekend


Eugene received about five hours of sun today!  We jumped on our bikes and took an hour long ride.  I barely wanted to stay inside.  This is a tree we rode by.  It's near Skinner Butte park in the middle of a huge rose garden.  If you can see, there are wires holding up the branches.  There's a plaque, but I don't remember what it said.  Something about being old.  When we came home, I forced Trooper to go to the dog park.  Then I forced him to take a jog.  I couldn't get enough of the warm, sunny, rain free air!  Then he looked like this.....

Tonight I made some awesomely wonderful empanadas.  Jim had been a grill master all weekend, so I figured it was my turn to cook.  We had a great weekend together.  It was so nice to have so much time together.  Now I will just look forward to the Fourth of July!

No comments: