Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Trooper K9 DiVerde

If you want to do something funny, pick up your dog's prescription at Costco. Trooper's allergist had his new medicine sent there. (And apparently you don't need a membership to pick up medicine at Costco.) I went in and said, I think it's under my husband's name. So I spelled it for him.

Costco Tech: "Trooper K9 DiVerde?"

Me: "Well, his last name is technically Zika, but that's him."

Then I have to fill out an information card for him, and it's the same one for humans.

Me: "Do I need to write down his work phone number?"

In Oregon, you have to have a consultation for any medicine you buy. So I walk over to a second tech.

Second Costco Tech: "Well, you're going to want to wrap this in food to take it... Peanut butter or cheese."

My friend and I laughed so hard.

Tomorrow is the Legal Beagle's LAST day of his first year of law school. What a long and crazy school year. I'm so proud of him. He said he couldn't have done it without me, but I know he could have. He just would have been malnourished and living in his own filth.

No comments: